August 18, 2013

A New Team Begins To Assemble

We have 17 students in our 8th grade this year and Friday in bible class we covered information regarding the trip. The students were also asked to write out why they wanted to go on the trip. Here are some excerpts from their answers:

- "I want to go because I want to tell all the people about Jesus"

- Since I was in 4th grade I've been wanting to go. Every year they would go around to the classes and talk about their trip."

- "I've wanted to go since I was in first grade. I remember getting prayer cards and the teachers telling us about the trip."

- I accepted Christ into my life at the age of 7 and I want to show these kids what God can do to you when you are struggling and just need someone to love."

- "I want to go because I want to get closer to God and I've heard that it really changes you."

Students and adults have until August 30th to get their deposit and applications turned in!