August 27, 2009

Praise Report

This testimony came in today - God is our supply!

"I thought you would be interested in knowing a situation that happen to us the other day.
After the open house on our way home (my husband) and I were talking about the mission trip for (our daughter) to go on and saying that we will do fundraisers to get as much money for her to go. That was thursday night. Low and behold, the very next day, when I went to the mailbox to get the mail, we got something surprising! Our house payment is going down by $300 starting in November! We never expected that and I do believe I know where that came from - a blessing from God. You said if we have faith, He will see us thru. We are taking that extra money and putting it all to her missions trip! It brought a tear to our eyes that night because we never give God enough praise for what He does for us everyday in our lives. Our daughter is still going to help in the fundraisers because I still believe she needs to do her part for the trip. I thought you would get a kick out of this story thanks for all you do for (our daughter) and this school. It has been a blessing to her and us to see her grow in her walk with Jesus."