From the Sarah Cieslik: The ranch has deer, deer, and more deer! I believe they do a feeding time, and there's a picture of over 100 deer around, all kinds. They also have horseback riding. I am sure there are plenty of wild animals, too, especially at night, as all through South Texas: javelinas, armadillos, coyotes, fox, possum, raccoons, possum, etc. There is also catch-and-release fishing. Also plenty of birds.
List of the activities:
- Mud Pit with mud slide
- Pond swimming, inner tubes available
- Paint Ball
- Horse Shoes
- Pellet Gun Target Practice
- Horseback Riding
- Hay Ride
- Kayaking on pond
- Pool swimming with 10 ft. slide
- Game room with pool table, foosball, air hockey, ping pong and card table. Cards & board games available.
- Fire pit in two locations, house and camp area
- Assorted wildlife viewing
- Specialty team building games upon request, i.e. Gross Olympics, Platform Race, Fugitive, etc.
- Fishing, catch and release, bass and catfish